Porter Speckled Ice Tray with Lid
- Makes twelve 3cm cubes
- Easy ice cube removal with a flexible silicone mold
- Lid provides protection from freezer odors and makes stacking easier
- Steel internal frame means easy transport and filling without messy spills
- Dishwasher, freezer, microwave, oven safe
- BPA free
What We Love About It
Do you find homemade drinks never quite live up to cocktail bar expectations? Chances are, the problem is lurking in your freezer. Ice does more than keep your drink cold. The rate of dilution directly affects the overall balance of ingredients, and if your ice is left uncovered in the freezer, it's adding unpleasant absorbed odours to your drinks.
The Peak collection was designed to elevate everyday drinks, bringing speakeasy-quality ice to your home freezer.
Things to Know
Size: 19 x 14 x 4 cm
Materials: Silicone, stainless steel
Designed in: USA
Shipping: $13 flat rate shipping. Free shipping on orders over $200
The Story Behind It
W&P Designs Co-founders Josh Williams and Eric Prum launched their first product—The Mason Shaker—in 2012. Since then, they've been dreaming up, designing and manufacturing fresh ways to shake up your everyday encounters with food and drink.
They make eye-catching products for your kitchen, bar, bookshelf and beyond. Their designs rethink the role of everyday objects.
Lots of things to love about this ice tray.
1. Cute colours!
2. Decent sized ice cubes.
3. A lid so you don’t need to worry about spilling it when filling or things sitting on top of it in the freezer.
4. Sturdy frame is the best! Makes it so easy to refill and sit in the freezer.
5. If you’ve owned a cheap silicone ice cube tray, you’ll know how annoying it is trying to flip out just one ice cube and flipping out five instead (and one or two always land on the floor!). This one has a silicone base but a sturdy frame so you only ever flip out what you need to!
6. Look how pretty it is!
Safe to say I am happy with my purchase :)