IMPORTANT NOTE ON COVID-19
Couriers and Australia Post are now instituting mandatory 'authority to leave' on all parcels. This enables contactless delivery that helps protect courier's health and limit the spread of COVID-19.
What this means for you: we advise you to closely track your parcel and try to be home when the parcel is delivered. The courier will select a safe place to leave your parcel, but we recommend you collect it as soon as possible - especially if you live in an apartment block.
Unfortunately Gingerfinch is not responsible for missing parcels once they have been delivered by the courier or Australia Post.
**There may be some delays in delivery but so far all couriers are operating as normal **
Shipping & Delivery
We lovingly pack and send our Gingerfinch goods Monday to Friday within 48 hours of you placing your order. If you place your order on the weekend, we will post it on Monday.
Delivery times may vary as they are out of our hands, but we only work with reliable couriers so your purchase should arrive within 5-7 days. Gingerfinch ships from Kingston, Canberra.
- We offer complimentary shipping on purchases in Australia over $150 (excluding bulky items).
- To take the sting out of annoying delivery fees, we offer $10 flat rate shipping anywhere in Australia on orders less that $150 (excluding bulky items).
- We also offer express shipping (1-2 days to metro areas) at $25. Unfortunately we don't offer express shipping to Western Australia or Northern Territory.
- If you're a lucky duck who lives in Canberra, you can always save on postage and pick up your purchase from Kingston. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable pick-up time.
Bulky Items Shipping
Certain products are too large for the $10 flat rate shipping or free shipping over $150. But we want to keep the shipping costs as low as possible, so we have developed a scaled approach to shipping costs:
- Very large items like furniture and mirrors - $50 flat rate
- Large items like clocks and lamps - $30
- Bulky items - $10 flat rate, not eligible for free shipping
Things to Know
1 - We do not ship internationally
2 - We use courier companies so we do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers. Please email us if you have any concerns about your shipping details. **
3 - Speaking of couriers, we only use the fabulous Sendle, a registered B Corp and Australia's first 100% carbon neutral delivery service.
We've put a lot of thought into our packaging choices so we want you to know why we do what we do! All our orders are beautifully gift wrapped using Australian-sourced tissue paper. Our stickers and branding materials are printed in Melbourne using recycled papers and sustainable printing practices.
We ensure our gorgeous products arrive to you safely by using Geami GreenWrap paper as a substitute to bubble wrap. For box-filler, we use heavy-duty kraft rather than annoying and environmentally-damaging foam peanuts. Our shipping boxes are made in Australia from sustainable sources. All our wrapping and shipping materials can be reused and recycled and minimise waste as much as possible.
Sometimes we feel an order needs seriously heavy-duty wrapping and packing, and in those instances we may use regular bubble wrap. However we only reuse packaging materials provided to us by our suppliers. We hope that you can reuse these materials again too!
Any questions regarding your order, shipping or delivery, just reach out! email@example.com