At Gingerfinch we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You’ve trusted us with your hard-earned money and we want you to use your new purchase with ease and confidence. If you decide that the product you purchased is not right for you, we offer a generous returns policy.
We accept returns or exchange within 30 days of the purchase delivery date, providing the product is unused, in its original packaging and accompanied by a receipt. We do not accept returns after the 14 day period.
Returned items will be reimbursed the full purchase price minus delivery charges upon arrival at our address. Returned items can also be exchanged for store credit. Any shipping costs incurred will not be refunded and the cost of returning the goods will be paid by you. We recommend using a trackable or signed-for delivery service such as registered post, as we cannot provide a store-credit or refund until the item has been received.
How do you return a product purchased from Gingerfinch?
The first thing to do is contact us to let us know about the problem. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following details:
- your order number and the date of your order;
- your contact details including full name, address, phone number and email;
- a description of the problem with photographic evidence;
- request an exchange, store credit or refund.
Once we receive your claim we will contact you to work out the best way forward, including returning the product and providing any refund or replacement.
When are products not eligible for exchange or refund?
There are certain situations where a refund will not be granted:
- when an item has obvious signs of use;
- when an item is not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error;
- when an item is returned more than 30 days after delivery date;
- certain sale items are not eligible for return; and
- perishable goods and magazines are not eligible for return.
Any questions, just get in touch! email@example.com